Where do you turn for solace… strength… hope?
From where do you draw resilience and compassion for yourself and others, and the courage and perseverance to navigate the challenges and constant changes life brings?
For centuries, seekers and laypeople alike have sought wisdom, healing, and refuge in the loving embrace and powerful teachings of Mary Magdalene — the Sacred Mother of the Divine Feminine with her all-encompassing, life-affirming, and life-evolving archetypal energies.
Through her powerful transformative energies, the stories of her life, and the gnostic practices she’s inspired, the Magdalene provides a balm for these times of uncertainty for easing our fear, anxiety, trauma, and grief. She uplifts and inspires us in the face of hopelessness, spiritual depletion, and a lost sense of Self.
Psychotherapist Elayne Kalila Doughty, the founder of the Priestess Presence Temple, will help you discover how to deepen your spiritual journey by following the Way of the Rose — a sacred, Magdalene-inspired, love-led path to awakening and rebirth where you can experience the opening of your heart and unfurling of your feminine spirituality.
You can register here for Connect With Mary Magdalene Through the Way of the Rose: Find Resilience, Hope & Renewal in the Divine Feminine Energies Encoded in the Sacred Rose Mandala: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/cwm/a23547
During this heart-opening online workshop, you’ll:
- Discover Magdalene’s Way of the Rose as a model for consciously living and dying, enabling you to navigate challenges and change with love, resilience, hope, and a creative spirit
- Learn the “faces” and “petals” of the Magdalene represented in the Sacred Rose Mandala — and how they can guide you in the metamorphosis we are each being called to undergo in these times
- Experience a guided visualization to connect with The Red Maven and discover “seeds” of possibility within you and a potentiality that breeds groundedness, calm, and hope for the future
- Meet The Red Maven, the face of Mary Magdalene representative of the void (or seed), and what she teaches us about being with the darkness of the unknown — the fecund creative soil that lives within each of us
- Discover the sacred art of anointing as practiced by Mary Magdalene — and the divine consciousness and healing declaration anointing oils hold
The many “faces” and transformative energies of Mary Magdalene are encoded in the petals of the Sacred Rose Mandala: The Red Maven (void and seed); The High Priestess (stem and bud); The Sovereign Queen (waxing bloom); The Rosa Mystica (full bloom); The Ecstatic Alchemist (fragrant bloom); The Death Maiden (rosehip); and The Sophia (everlasting bloom).
Within the petals of the mandala, you’ll find the impetus for the perennial self-transformations life demands — for shedding the old, reseeding, reimagining, growing, and blooming anew in the winds of its transitory nature.
You can RSVP for free here: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/cwm/a23547
P.S. In Connect With Mary Magdalene Through the Way of the Rose: Find Resilience, Hope & Renewal in the Divine Feminine Energies Encoded in the Sacred Rose Mandala…
… you’ll explore the Magdalene-inspired petals of the Sacred Rose Mandala, and experience a guided visualization to connect with The Red Maven, the petal of possibility, to touch into your potentiality and the nourishing calm of groundedness and hope.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/cwm/a23547